11/134 Sixth Avenue, Inglewood
TRENDY LOCATION ON THE RISE
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Low - Mid $400,000's
This quality 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is located just minutes from the heart of Mount Lawley and is more spacious than most, with Beaufort Street wine bars, cafes, award-winning restaurants, pubs, fashion stores, lush local parks and more all on your doorstep for you to enjoy.
Tiled flooring and splashbacks grace a contemporary kitchen that forms part of the carpeted open-plan living and dining area with its sleek bench tops, electric cooking appliances and a white Simpson dishwasher. From here, outdoor access to a covered alfresco-style entertaining balcony is rather seamless and only adds to the exceptional flow of the floor plan.
Both the ensuite and main bathroom are nice and modern – the latter doubling as a European-style laundry that makes the most of the wall space on offer. The bedrooms are also carpeted and have mirrored built-in wardrobes – including the master, where a second balcony private balcony acts as the perfect tranquil retreat.
Extras include a security entrance with an intercom system, a single secure parking bay (with a large storage area in front of it), split-system air-conditioning to the living area, feature down lighting, skirting boards and ample visitor parking. There is so much to love about living here.
Both savvy investors and owner-occupiers will be left salivating at the prospect of this impressive central pad that is also nestled close to the city and Maylands Train Station. What a buy!
• Open-plan living and dining area
• Stylish kitchen
• Main entertaining balcony
• Second small balcony off the master suite
• Secure storage and parking
• Approx. 650m to IGA Mount Lawley
• Approx. 1.0 km to Mount Lawley Primary School
• Approx. 1.2km to Maylands Train Station
• Approx. 1.4km to Mount Lawley Golf Club
• Approx. 1.7km to Mount Lawley Senior High School
• Approx. 3.7km to the Perth CBD
• Approx. 13.9km to Perth Airport
0429 636 536