15/5 Hay Street, East Perth
3 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
This outstanding residence provides you with a superior lifestyle of space, quality and privacy in a perfect location. Superbly presented in a chic palette of modern tones, the three-level layout presents impeccable indoor - outdoor appeal catering to outstanding daily living, refine dining and vibrant entertaining.
Boasting its own street frontage in an enviable location that combines the idyllic East Perth lifestyle with a verdant, tranquil park-side position. The interior comprises a dedicated open plan living level with well - appointed kitchen, dining and spacious living, flowing through the full height glass sliding doors onto a private rear courtyard for entertaining family and friends.
The lower-level acts as a 3rd bedroom fitted with a modern bathroom, with direct access to your secure garage parking. Moving through the property to the third level you will find a private study nook and further 2 bedrooms, including the master suite with modern bathroom including bath and his and hers basins, built in robe and access to your private balcony overlooking the luscious Queens Gardens.
Confirming the lifestyle advantages is the walking proximity to transport, Queens Gardens, WACA, Optus Stadium, the Swan River and numerous restaurants, cafes and night life the city of Perth has to offer.
• Three-bedroom, two-bathroom, two car bays
• 143sqm of internal living over three levels
• 40sqm private rear courtyard
• 4sqm storeroom located in rear courtyard
• North facing orientation
• Street frontage overlooking Queens Gardens
• Tiled open plan living and dining across level two
• Great kitchen with island bench, dishwasher and stone bench tops
• King size master suite with built in robe, his and hers basin, and frameless shower
• 3rd bedroom and bathroom on ground floor
• Study nook with Juliet balcony can be utilised for home office
• Direct access to secure garage for two cars
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in all bedrooms, living area & kitchen space
• Walking distance to countless bars, restaurants and shopping hubs throughout Perth and Northbridge
• Approx. 2.3km to the CBD
• Approx. 2.6km to Elizabeth Quay
• Approx. 3.9km to Optus Stadium
• Approx. 1.4km to Royal Perth Hospital
• Approx. 1.0km to Mercedes College
• Approx. 800m to Trinity College