15/611 Murray Street, West Perth
PRIME WEST PERTH LOCATION
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car bay
MID - HIGH $300,000's
You will absolutely love the city lifestyle that this West Perth impeccable 1-bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment offers, just footsteps away from absolutely everything.
The hub of the residence is a large open-plan living and dining area with a spacious kitchen – the latter coming complete with stainless steel range-hood, gas-cooktop and oven appliances, double sinks and dishwasher. From here, your own private north-facing balcony is also accessible and allows you to sit under cover and quietly contemplate everything about the working week.
Full height mirrored built-in wardrobes grace the bedroom. The private ensuite bathroom plays host to a toilet, shower, vanity and tucked away laundry.
Residents will be left impressed by the prospect of secure access into the complex, as well as full use of the common swimming-pool, gym and barbecue facilities outside. There is also a single car bay allocated to the apartment, for good measure.
Cafes, restaurants, parks, City West Train Station, the Watertown Brand Outlet Centre, RAC Arena and free public transport (in the form of CAT buses) are all within easy walking distance of this prime west-end position, whilst seamless access to the CBD itself, beautiful Kings Park and the heart of Subiaco should not be underestimated, either. This is exactly where you want to be living!
• One bedroom, one bathroom
• Single car bay
• 58sqm internal living
• 14sqm private balcony
• 5sqm secure storeroom off the balcony
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
• Split-system air-conditioning
• Stunning views from the balcony
• Excellent pool, spa and BBQ facilities
• CAT bus stop at your doorstep
• Gordon Street Garage right across the road
• Approx. 270m to Watertown Brand Outlet Centre
• Approx. 600m to RAC Arena
• Approx. 750m to City West Train Station
• Approx. 750m to Kings Park
• Approx. 1.2km to the Perth CBD
• Approx. 1.5km to Elizabeth Quay
• Approx. 14.5km to Perth Airport
0429 636 536