19/65 PALMERSTON STREET, PERTH
TWO LEVEL TOWNHOUSE IN THE FAMOUS MALTINGS COMPLEX
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
What once was home to the pneumatic Malting Company, a mill where hundreds of hard-working Perth locals provided the goods for WA’s finest beers, is now known as one of Perth’s most iconic residential apartment complexes for warehouse conversions. 19/65 Palmerston Street brings heritage and modern charm together to give you a striking two level townhouse.
A short walk to the office, with countless social options in Northbridge and the CBD and a phenomenal pool and gym as part of your living arrangement, you might as well sell the car and put the money toward fancy dinners, because everything is just down the street.
Step into an inviting open plan with high ceilings and an abundance of natural light touching every inch of the home. The expansive living and dining, which expands onto your loft style balcony area are ideal for winding down after a long day or entertaining before you hit the town.
Cook up a storm in your modern, yet low maintenance kitchen, which has plenty of bench and cupboard space and boasts everything that a foodie requires, including a gas stainless steel cooktop, under bench oven and double sink.
With three generous size bedrooms all with built in robes and two modern bathrooms and a lock up garage for one car, with space for a second, this urban pad is a central apartment with space, comfort and all the amenities of a sizeable home in the suburbs. This is a rare opportunity in a prime historical location that’s not to be missed.
Three bedroom, two bathroom split level townhouse
• 118m2 internal living plus balcony and courtyard
• Open plan living and dining, feeding onto the balcony
• Large modern kitchen, with gas cooking and plenty of bench space
• Spacious master suite with built in robes and ensuite
• Two minor bedrooms with built in robes and sharing a decent bathroom
• New plush carpet throughout living space and bedrooms
• Industrial style surroundings, lap pool, heated spa, well equipped gym and resident’s kitchen
• One lock up garage, another space for second car
• 350m to the heart of Northbridge
• 950m to the Brisbane Hotel
• 550m to Hyde Park
• 15 minute walk to the CBD
• 5 minute bike tide to the Beaufort Street café/restaurant strip
• 15 minutes walk to Beatty Park Leisure Centre
• 15 minute walk to Perth Arena
• Easy access to the freeway via Newcastle Street
0429 636 536