28/273 Hay Street, East Perth
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
ALL OFFERS IN THE $300,000's
END DATE SALE - All offers presented on or before the 9th of August, 2021. The seller reserves the right to accept any offer prior to the set date without notice.
Welcome to the Kingstone on Hay Apartments. Complimenting an outstanding location with a beautifully presented apartment, offers you the ultimate city lifestyle. Ready to either move into or rent out now this apartment will appeal to both owner-occupiers and astute investors.
Upon entering the apartment, you immediately notice the clean, contemporary, and open feel the apartment offers. The kitchen features both plenty of storage and bench space as well as a large breakfast bar which overlooks the open plan dining and living spaces. The modern floor tiling extends throughout the living areas and leads to the private 8sqm balcony.
Both bedrooms feature recently updated carpets, built-in robes, and air-conditioning whilst the large master bedroom offers private access to the bathroom.
The Kingstone on Hay Apartments offers its residents a secure and well-maintained complex complete with resort style swimming pool, fully equipped gymnasium, heated spa and sauna, with a café on the bottom level.
This spectacular apartment provides you with easy access to some of Perth and East Perth’s finest restaurants, bars and cafes. With the convenience and lifestyle that comes with living in the city as well as a functional floor plan, this really is the perfect buy for either the owner occupier or investor.
- 2 beds, 1 bath, 1 car bay
- 75sqm of internal living
- 8sqm balcony
- Level 3
- Lockup storage unit of 2sqm
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Renovated kitchen featuring stone bench tops, additional storage and dishwasher
- Floor tiling to living areas
- Recently updated carpets to bedrooms
- Air-conditioning within the living room, and both bedrooms
- Recently updated hot water system
- Secure complex
- NBN Available - FTTB
- Facilities include – indoor swimming pool, gym, spa and sauna
- Café at the bottom of the complex
- On the CAT bus route
- Short walk to Perth CBD, Foreshore, Shops, Cafés and Restaurants
- 1.7km to Perth CBD
- 300m to Mercedes College
- 2.0km to Trinity College
- 4.1km to Optus Stadium
- 1.6km to Elizabeth Quay
0429 636 536