38 Winter Drive, Thornlie
Fabulous Family Entertainer
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
END DATE SALE
END DATE SALE – All offers presented on or before the 27th of September. The seller reserves the right to accept any offers prior to the end date without notice.
Set in the sought-after Forest Lakes Estate position where family-friendly values and fabulous amenities are at its core, this spectacular single-level entertainer provides the space and convenience you need for true lifestyle bliss.
Sleek and sophisticated with an open and airy ambience, the home is tailored for indoor-outdoor enjoyment with a beautiful, open plan living and dining zone plus a sitting room, perfect for nights in with the kids. The central kitchen ensures the chef is always connected to the party, with a large breakfast island, pyrolytic self-cleaning Bosch oven and ample storage.
Sliding doors retract to reveal the expansive alfresco zone, where days and nights can be spent around a BBQ with friends and family whilst the kids play in the secure backyard. Stainless steel ceiling fans and a pitched pergola keep the weather at bay year-round.
Configured with clever consideration for family zoning, four bedrooms (three with robes) are supplemented by a central family bathroom and separate toilet, including the private main bedroom with a walk-in-robe and ensuite.
Beautifully appointed with a monitored alarm system, a large 9m x 8m (approx) attic with pull-down ladder, evaporated ducted air-conditioning, insulated powered workshop, rear access for the trailer, camper van or small boat, plus an auto double garage.
An exhilarating lifestyle package, the home is only moments from Forest Lakes Shopping Centre, Forest Crescent Primary School, The Vale Shopping Centre, beautiful parks and public transport.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Built in wardrobes in 3 out of the 4 bedrooms
• 612 square meter lot
• 156 square meters of internally
• Enclosed 2 car lock up garage with automatic door
• Monitored alarm system
• Insulated large, powered workshop
• Large attic for extra storage
• Space to park a boat or caravan
• Instant hot water
• Evaporated ducted air-conditioning
• Rear access to house (for trailers camper or small boats)
• Stainless steel fans in patio for summer entertaining
• Pyrolytic self-cleaning Bosch oven
• Easy to maintain lawns and garden
• Walking distance to the local school
• Approx. 450m to 204 Bus Stop
• Approx. 700m to Forest Crescent Primary School
• Approx. 900m to Forest Reserve
• Approx. 1.8km to Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
• Approx. 3.6km to Thornlie Senior High School
• Approx. 5.4km to Thornlie Station
• Approx. 20.0km to Perth Airport
• Approx. 30.0km to Perth CBD
0429 636 536