5/82 King Street, Perth
HISTORIC CITY LIVING!
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Expressions of Interest - Offers Above $699,000
The Wills Building is architecturally elegant in an Edwardian style, crowned with a classic pediment and playing host to this stylish loft-style apartment, nestled right in the heart of the city’s King Street Heritage Precinct.
This 1924 New York Manhattan-style confederation build was re-mastered into an apartment complex in 2003. The historical feel has been superbly retained in what is now a state-of-the-art CBD apartment complex, showcasing the best of Perth’s shopping, entertainment, music, character and lifestyle – all only footsteps, away.
The stunning Wills Building development incorporates 33 unique residential apartments and throughout you will find high ceilings, timber floors, turn-of-the-century quoined and arched brickwork and a large central light-filled atrium.
Even within this development, Apartment 5 is one of the most characterful, showcasing an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area on the lower level that is spacious in size and seamlessly connects with a custom study. This is complemented by a toilet, separate powder room and a cleverly-concealed laundry upon entry. The kitchen itself boasts double sinks, quality tap fittings, glass splashback, modern electric cooking appliances and a sleek stainless-steel dishwasher for good measure.
On the first floor, a circular spa bath – complemented by a ceiling-mounted rain shower, a separate toilet and twin vanities – forms part of an open semi-ensuite bathroom that links the spacious walk-in closet to a massive master-bedroom loft with airy voids to either side. The closet can easily be converted into a nursery, second bedroom or private second sitting area if need be.
The building’s New York-style service lift was retained and restored, as were many of the original steel windows featured on the Wellington Street façade. Secure access into the complex from King Street is complemented by a permanently allocated single car bay, as well as ample parking options for your guests and visitors in one of the building’s 3 visitor bays.
Join King Street’s elite by basing yourself within the epicentre of fashion, grandeur, style, and elegance. This, ladies and gentlemen, is something special!
• Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area
• 128sqm internal living
• Full height, north facing window
• Galley style kitchen with stainless benchtops and glass splashback
• Two water closets, one on each level
• Spacious master ensuite with two basins, spa bath and rain shower
• Jarrah flooring throughout
• Split-system air-conditioning
• Study with two built-in work spaces
• Single car bay
• Approx. 170m to Perth Busport
• Approx. 240m to Perth Underground Train Station
• Approx. 500m to Forrest Chase
• Approx. 850m to Elizabeth Quay
• Approx. 1.2km to Royal Perth Hospital
• Approx. 1.8km to Kings Park and Botanic Garden
• Approx. 20.0km to Perth Airport
0429 636 536