57/2 Mayfair Street, West Perth
ART DECO INSPIRED DEVELOPMENT
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
$349,000 - $369,000
Experience West Perth’s “hot spot” in the best way possible by securing this magnificent one-bedroom one-bathroom New York-style apartment on the top floor of one of the area’s most attractive buildings.
The hub of the residence is a large open-plan living and dining area with high ceilings that incorporates a contemporary kitchen into its airy design – the latter coming complete with stainless-steel range-hood, gas-cooktop and oven appliances, double sinks and striking recessed ceiling. A private northeast-facing balcony with spectacular inland views towards Perth’s rolling hills can also be accessed from here.
Full height mirrored built-in wardrobes grace the bedroom. The private ensuite bathroom plays host to a toilet, shower and sleek vanity.
Residents will be left impressed by the prospect of secure access into the complex, as well as full use of the common swimming-pool, spa and barbecue facilities outside. There is also a single car bay allocated to the apartment, for good measure.
Cafes, restaurants, parks, City West Train Station, the Watertown Brand Outlet Centre, RAC Arena and free public transport (in the form of CAT buses) are all within easy walking distance of this prime west-end position, whilst seamless access to the CBD itself, beautiful Kings Park and the heart of Subiaco should not be underestimated, either. This is exactly where you want to be living!
• Open-plan living and dining area
• Split-system air-conditioning and a gas bayonet for heating
• Stunning views from the balcony
• Single car bay
• Excellent pool, spa and BBQ facilities
• Approx. 700m to City West Train Station
• Approx. 950m to Kings Park
• Approx. 1.1 km to RAC Arena
• Approx. 1.9km to Elizabeth Quay
• Approx. 2.1km to the Perth CBD
• Approx. 2.2km to Subiaco Square
• Approx. 13.8km to Perth Airport
0429 636 536