62 BEVERLEY TERRACE, SOUTH GUILDFORD
THE RIVER ON YOUR DOORSTEP
3 bed | 1 bath | 4 car
Comfortably nestled on an expansive 1,000-plus square-metre cul-de-sac block that could one day play host to your dream family home, this charming 3-bedroom 1 bathroom character residence is as solid as they come and sits just footsteps away from our beautiful Swan River and the sprawling Max Hunt Reserve that borders it.
A carpeted formal lounge off the entry can also be utilised on a more casual basis, with the separate formal dining room complemented by an open kitchen and meals area. There, contemporary kitchen appliances are accompanied by ample built-in cupboard space.
Servicing the carpeted bedrooms is a practical bathroom that is brilliant in its simplicity and caters for everybody’s personal needs in the form of a separate bath and shower. Outdoors, you will find ample driveway parking options preceding a single lock-up garage with a roller door, a lovely patio for covered entertaining, sprawling green lawns and an exotic grapevine. Beyond a gorgeous white picket fence is what can only be considered as a “blank canvas” of a backyard that can be whatever you want it to be – even a future swimming pool, if you are that way inclined.
Nothing is too far away from this fantastic location, including public transport, Perth Airport, major arterial roads, the heart of Guildford, schools, shopping and all of the world-class restaurants, breweries and wineries that our famous Swan Valley has to offer. A magnificent escape to tranquillity awaits you here.
• Massive “blank canvas” of a backyard
• Outdoor patio entertaining
• Lock-up garage
• Front lounge room with heater
• Formal dining room
• Separate kitchen and meals area
• Electric kitchen appliances
• Practical bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Double laundry troughs
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Gas hot-water system
• Security doors and screens
• Decorative ceiling cornices
• Feature skirting boards
• Lush front and rear lawns
• Garden/workshop shed
• Ample driveway parking space
• Approx. 200m to the Swan River
• Approx. 3.0km to Guildford Train Station
• Approx. 3.6km to Waterhall Shopping Centre
• Approx. 4.2km to Guildford Grammar School
• Approx. 9.9km to Perth Airport
• Approx. 12.2km to Perth CBD