811/305 Murray Street, Perth
CITY SANCTUARY IN MANTRA ON MURRAY STREET
1 bed | 1 bath
HIGH $200,000's - LOW $300,000's
- NORTH FACING ORIENTATION
- RESIDENTIAL LEVEL 8
- LEVEL 8 ALLOWS LIVE IN OR LEASE OUT OPTIONS
- BEING SOLD FULLY FURNISHED & EQUIPPED
- ABSOLUTE HEART OF THE CITY, WALK EVERYWHERE
- READY TO MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT
- VIEWING BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT, CALL BRAD 0429 636 536
Walking distance to both bus and train stations, countless social options, and being sold fully furnished and equipped, this one-bedroom apartment has everything you need to continue your urban socialite or hard working professional lifestyle.
Your super sleek matte black kitchen boasts everything the aspiring masterchef could want, including great amounts of storage, a large fridge recess and modern stainless-steel appliances. This overlooks a light and bright open plan living and dining area, an incredibly comfortable space whether you’re hosting a small group of friends or chilling alone on a weeknight. Your relaxed living area feeds onto a North-facing Romeo and Juliet style balcony via double glazed sliding doors, overlooking the city, perfect for letting the breeze in and watching the world go by.
After a long night on the town come home to your restful bedroom, tucked away for privacy. Built-in furniture like extensive wardrobes, drawers and even a study nook means everything is already in place, making this property easy to lease if you’re chasing a solid investment.
A contemporary, low-maintenance bathroom is exactly what one needs to wash away the weekend’s sins, with ample storage, shelf and bench space, a cool angled shower screen and even a bath to relax in. A separate laundry sits hidden away behind some doors near the entrance, with both a washer, dryer and a deep sink. Gone are the days of having your undies disappear in a common laundry.
This cosy one bedroom pocket rocket just screams convenience. Fully equipped and furnished, it’s ready to be moved into with just the shirt on your back.
• One bedroom, one bathroom
• 8th Floor
• 51sqm of internal living
• 3sqm balcony
• North facing
• Open plan living and dining space
• Modern matte black kitchen with ample storage and stainless steel appliances
• Comfortable bedroom with built-in robes/drawers and a study nook
• Low-maintenance bathroom with shower, bath, a large mirror, and ample storage
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Directly across the road is Raine square which features Coles, Cinema, food court, restaurants and shops
• Approx. 100m Perth Underground Train station
• Approx. 250m to Perth Train Station
• Approx. 500m to Woolworths
• Approx. 500m to Northbridge
• Approx. 600m to Elizabeth Quay Bus Station
• Approx. 650m to RAC Arena
• Approx. 750m to Royal Perth Hospital
0429 636 536